We are committed to providing the resources needed for business success, whether it’s a company considering the area as a new location, supporting the growth of existing business, or assisting entrepreneurs working to start-up a new business.
EDCMC maintains information on buildings and acreage available for any type of business, along with comparative analysis reports identifying key economic issues such as utilities, taxes, and building and land costs. In addition, EDCMC can work with prospective companies in identifying private or public resources necessary for a business to thrive.
We provide specific programs to help existing businesses:
- Site Selection Assistance
- State and Local Regulatory Guidance
- Customized Incentive Packages
- Revolving Loan Fund
- Enterprise Zone Business Investment Deductions
- Tax Abatement Incentives
- Tax Increment Financing
- Approval Process Technical Assistance
- Workforce Development and Evaluation, Training and Assistance
- Critical Business Issue Assistance
- Business Retention Program
- Business-to-Business Networking
- Annual Job Fair