Exploring Small Business Opportunities in Michigan City and NWI
When: Tuesday Oct. 27 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Where: Michigan City City Hall, 100 E. Michigan Blvd. in the EOC Room
Cost: There is no cost. Registration is required as there is limited seating.
There are more than 3,000 national franchisors in the U.S., representing 80 different industries. How do you determine if you should start a business, buy an existing business, or invest in a franchise without it becoming overwhelming?
We will discuss the pros and cons of each, what are the “hot” franchise categories and funding alternatives.
Find out if franchising is right for you and how to begin down the path to Indiana small business ownership in this informational and educational session.
- Evaluate your suitability to franchising and/or other business ownership.
- Review the risks and rewards of business ownership.
- Sort through and evaluate the three options for going into business.
- Understand alternatives to fund your new business.
- Identify the myths and realities of franchising.
- Discover how to identify the best business option for you.
Register: Visit www.nwisbdc.org, click on Workshops and Events and follow instructions.
Contact: Lorri Feldt
Snacks will be provided